|
08 January 2005
Can you imagine it... Im working on saturday... Argghhhhh, what a waste.. My weekend was spent on work where instead I can have a relax and soothing mind with my immediate families... Enjoying myself with my family since they are going away for a month... Im gonna miss them so much especially my mum!! She is the best mum I have despite her lecture.. Anyway she did it for my own good!! I wonder how will I be when I become a mum myself?? Should I nag the way she does?? Or treated my kids like my friends?? Ohh that will be in years time... Shouldn't be thinking about that... Anyway my aunt from Australia came Singapore.. Glad to meet her yesterday... And soon, she'll be back to Australia again.. Whateva its it, I will pray hopefully all my families who are going for Haj will have a safe journey throughout the month....
Till then, take care..
Wassalam~
She wrote @ 4:03 PM
-------------------------------------------------------
|