|
12 January 2005
Independent and alone....
Since mummy, aunts, uncles, cna and grandma went for haj, life is so quiet.. Back then, had a feast to celebrate the occassion.. How time flies... I miss them now especially mum and cna coz I will always do email her everyday... Till now I expect her to return my mails too.. Hehe.. So now that my schedules are pack, I didnt even have time to enjoy myself... Early in the morning out to work, late at night back home from work.. How sad uh...
During these few days, been bz with loads of work... Working overtime coz of new environment of office.. So got to pack all stuffs and transfer to bigger office ... The colleagues are great.. All hand in hand to help one another.. But now, I don't really like my layout.. For obvious reason, boss will see whateva I do..
Oh I went to register for the English Profieciency Test!! Hopefully I pass, insyaallah..
Here took some pixcy at cna's homey...
Will upload the rest soon...
Till then, take care
Wassalam~
She wrote @ 3:41 PM
-------------------------------------------------------
|