Life's a bliss!... *

14 January 2005

Ouuuhhh... so sleepy... Must eat lots and lots of chocolates.. Usually girls will tend to have atittude but me, a sudden craving for chocolates.. Chocolates!! Chocolates, where are you?? Huehue..

Back home, my uncle came to stay with me and sis... No privacy for me now.. For my clans.. Sorry girls, I don't think you lovelies can come and stay with me unless he went back to his homey... Muahaha...

Hmm.. Wah, finally its been a long break.. And I think I had enough of it.. Huehue..

weekends??... Shall stay at home and rest!!
But then had to teach.. Arghhhh!!!

Oh, dedicate this to B... Well, its juz a shit of me to be atittude at you.. but deep down inside me, I knew your situation.. And I don't mean all the shits you get from me.. You understand?? I don't either... Muahahaha... Well, I don't have to tell every single bits of conversation I had with you here, don't you think so... Its privacy!! Huehue.. Anyway happy fruitful weekend to you, B!!

Oh here's the pixcy I have compile... Happy viewing!!
Click Here!!

Till then, take care!!
Wassalam~

She wrote @ 4:31 PM 

-------------------------------------------------------






US

aIsYaH & HaFiZ.


SAY HELLO


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com