Life's a bliss!... *

04 February 2005

Heyaaa...

Well, somehow I felt bored by not making a proper entry and so here I am to update on it...

These past few days was an excitement for me... Didn't I said Hafiz is in Singapore?? But not really in Singapore.. He'll be staying at his hometown, JB for these 2 weeks... Awwww... sucks isn't it?
We met for the past 2 conservative days... Ohlalala... Such a wonderful date with him by my side...
Drooling, bitching (sorry lovelies, had to left you gurlies out, you know why uh)...
Pity him as he sent me home and took taxi back to JB... Oh my... So much sacrifices...

And ya, since he has been picking me up from work and sending me off, I shall go JB next week to spend time with him...

B, thanks a lot for everything you gave me... You make it so special.. I won't forget the moments I had with you..

And on sunday, I am invited to High Tea by Mendaki held at Suntec City ballroom... Woohooo... Thinking what should I wear...

The best part is, I really can't wait for this Chinese New Year... Lovelies + their bfs will be having a picnic and lots of games activities!! Woohooo... Excited for the water bomb game, swimming, cycling, football, volleyball, playing pool and as all of us lay down past midnight to count and watch for stars.. Anybody wanna tag along?? Heeeee.... Lovelies, don't forget the foods!!! Yummy!!

Till then, take care!!
Wassalam~

She wrote @ 1:48 PM 

-------------------------------------------------------






US

aIsYaH & HaFiZ.


SAY HELLO


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com