|
15 February 2005
Mum's Back!!! CNA's Back!!! Back to work!!
Double Yipeeeee... I miss my momi, nani and makciks and obviously cna!!! After sending apis fly off, I went to Terminal 1.. Waited for the skytrain.. But only after few minutes while talking to apis on phone, then I realised that operating hours for skytrain was over.. So I have to walk alone in the carpark and phew I managed to land on Terminal 1..
Woah... So many makciks and pakciks waiting for their family members... I was so shy coz everyone were looking directly at me and my enormous lilies apis bought for me ... So after I knew the plane had landed, I took a look at the transparent window panes and managed to see CNA... I waved at her, so excited, nearly burst into tears... And she was telling my momi, "mak besar, aixa da datang!!" Then my momi like, "mana mana??" sambil terjengok jengok cari anak kesayangan dier... Alahai.. so cute lah momi.... And I was so excited gitu waving like crazy girl... Kiss her, hug her... Its really worthwhile.. I took a peep at my another cuzzin, ana, when I came to realise she burst into tears... So touching gitu... I told her, "hey dorang dah balik pon, nak ngangis ker.."
Momi bought for me a ring!!! Budden haiz, my dad buat pe'el.. Alahai... Majok lak dier... Anyway I have to take the blame.. Coz I never told him bout momi's arrival... Blame me if you want Ba, momi's not at fault...
We are gonna have a party for the departure of my aunt and uncle this wednesday nite but since it falls on Shiks' burstday, I'm gonna sponsor a cake for her...Weee... not so expensive ah... Will fruit cake do?? At last all are back to normal... I miss those cuzzin gathering... So much to talk bout Haj and obviously my cuzzins' perfect crushes.. Gonna do another round of shopping today!!!
B, I'm really touched that you spent the most of your holidays with me... Till the last moment.. I really enjoyed every moment I had with you especially those romantic nite.. Its was so beautiful and I guess I told you bout it and here I am telling you again.. I shall keep waiting for you... It was surprised that you really went all effort to buy me the lillies and Im really touched and honoured... Till all my uncles and aunts do asked me bout those lillies at the airport, even my momi too... I just so reluctant to deny it...
Thanks for everything again.. Will always keep looking at those pictures and sleeping with your T, your ring, your everything.. Arghhhh, I miss my darling apis.... Oh crazy boy with yellow girl... Wakakaka...
Till then, take care.. Wassalam~
She wrote @ 2:56 PM
-------------------------------------------------------
|