Life's a bliss!... *

14 March 2005

ohlalala...

My weekend was superb!! Spending a last minute outing with you, yesh nad!! You!! Im telling it in public... Spending with you was so excellent, trival with joys by following you to Pending Road, taking my first LRT and just could imagine when my face went expressionless, pampering ourselves to the ultimate sundae sprinkle with cruncy chocolate by Haagen Dazs!! and Tissue Prata by the roadside with all those MAKANs.. Huehue.. Ooouuhh I just love it... I wanna eat the heavenly made sundae dipped with belgian chocolate next time!!!

And B, haha, ur surprise was told off last minute.. So cute lah... I shall wait for a bigger surpirse.. Where are you?? Hmpph... Cheeky!!

And ahha, tomorrow will be my first arabic lesson.. Woohooo.. So excited learning with you peeps..

Till then, take care...
Don't be sad with a shag weekdays ahead..
Life still has to go on..
Wassalam~

She wrote @ 11:56 AM 

-------------------------------------------------------






US

aIsYaH & HaFiZ.


SAY HELLO


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com