|
11 March 2005
Yeah, its Friday.. The day I have been expecting, to enjoy my weekends with my loved ones.. When I think of what happened, alhamdulillah I syukur... Things changed for the better on my side.. May all of you be bless in good health and do smile always...
Was chatting with an old polymate of mine last night.. He came from a well to do family, umi n ayah dia orang yang "ber wang".. And so he was brought up with money.. Unfortunately, he misuse all that was given, he mix with bad frens and he regretted it... and now he's studying in one of the commercial schools.. I do understand now that he has been sick of living with money.. The fact is people with money will not have the time to shower their love ones with love, care and concern.. His frens do envy him a lot, girls came closer to him becoz he got money and they will make use of his money... People are never contented with what they have.. But he?? He's been living with so much hatred just becoz of money.. Sigh!! He had money but no love... So unlikeable, isn't it.. He has been yearning to get real love from parents, from a woman but sadly his hope was wash away.. Another sigh!! As his fren, I drew some attention to him not becoz of money but to show him how beautiful love is.. and I do respect him.. Why?? Coz he's modest.. who hate to show off that his family is rich, he kept if from people around him... He will usually eat at coffeeshops, wore clothing like apek apek style.. Well, Im writing all this to tell all I knew that I am really lucky to be given love from parent, siblings, cuzzins, frens and obviously my B. I love you guys even if I don't show it at times.. Just remember, there's a little of you in my heart..
Well, i was bloghopping to this site and I came to realise I saw my cuz's pic was shot by her.. So cute lah you.. Hehe.. Being the model for her freelance photography...
Ohlala, I just love this obsession, sang by Frankie J feat Baby Bash.. For those of you who's wondering, click it to my cuz's site, aight!!
And I apologize for not updating all the pixcy I have took from a month ago... I promise will try to upload soon provided this cuz of mine could help me burn it... Heeee...
Anyway, enjoy your weekend coz Im sure to enjoy it with my beautiful ladies out there... wink*wink*
Till then, take care.... Wassalam~
She wrote @ 3:24 PM
-------------------------------------------------------
|