Life's a bliss!... *

14 April 2005


HaPpY BiRtHdAy, MoMi... Posted by Hello

It seems nothing much to talk bout me these days...
Received letter from MOE.. Momi asked me to try harder!!

Yesterday was the day I felt so wonderful.. Its Momi's Birthday...
Oh ya, on a mental note, my sis got a job!!! At last, Phew...
So went to treat my family for a dinner.. The feeling was great even though it goes for a short while..

Sometimes, I wonder why I am so pissed off with her..
I hate her so much.. her accent, her boastful acts, her keponess..
We treat each other like cat & dog since young days..
I do tried to give in to her yet, she did not realise my intention...
Only yesterday I sense a light shining...
The feeling of love from her...
I realised I do still have her to talk to...
And she have me to talk to...
I just hope this will neva end till here...
After all she's not that bad which we used to think...

I hope shiks will be ok despite the accident that went over her. Kesian dier.. But she's brave..
Keep up the spirit shiks... Jaga ur 9th finger baik baik eh...

K la, till then, take care....
Wassalam~

She wrote @ 12:44 PM 

-------------------------------------------------------






US

aIsYaH & HaFiZ.


SAY HELLO


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com