|
26 April 2005
Update on last saturday...
I was excitedly preparing to go to the chalet when HE makes atittude... Aiyaya... Why can't HE understand that my cuzzin went early just to check in.. Itu pon nak merajuk.. Lepas tu kita semua jadi sengsara... Arghhhhhhh!!!! This makes me wanna have my own car!! Easy to access anywhere.. But with HIM, I lost mood.. Nak pergi sana pon jadi serba salah.. Nanti DIA ingatkan kita tak ingatkan dia.. Dah buat pe'el lagi satu... Bcoz of HIM, my whole body aches.. Didn't HE knows that all this while, what I do is for HIM, yet he don't appreciates, telling everyone that I don't love HIM.... I know he is sensitive but at least think of me too... I am simple to be pleased but don't makes me boiling hard...
On Sunday, had my 7hrs swimming in wild wild wet... Oouuuhhhh, so damn shiok especially being together with my cuzzins... The best part is we get in for FREE and its not so crowded.. Thanks to Nadia, she gave me her family passes and all of us managed to enter.. I don't know why I had phobia with sitting behind position on the "slide up".. Those who went in shud know bout this. My cuz said sitting front position is much scary but I don't think so although I knew my heart feels like jumping out when those life guards throw us down... But it was fun... Now I'm turning into a black girl.. Haha, obviously sunburn... I want my old skin back!!!
Was too tired to blog... Bodyache and feeling so lethargic.. Ladies out there, I need your opinion.. Have you ever consumed acne tablet?? If do, please email me or msn with me.. As I do have problems pertaining to it..
Thank you.. (",) Till then, take care.. Wassalam~
She wrote @ 1:58 PM
-------------------------------------------------------
|