Life's a bliss!... *

11 May 2005

A long time since I last post an entry.. Huehue.. Dat was like 5 days ago?? Hmm..
Suddenly I felt like talking bout my boyfriend.. Yeah the guy whom I adores and love so much...

B msged me and wished me happy 11 mths.. Nope, thats not when we hit together.. I totally forget bout it.. Hehe.. And today I really dreamt bout him.. He propose to me but still undecided coz another guy came in... Was totally swept away by this guy's family.. Sigh!! Its ok B, I shall prove to you that I love you alot soon!!! *Counting the days you will be back in Singapore*

Work?? Heard rumours few of my collegues gonna resign.. Been lazy and slacking around at the office... Kept telling people I'm busy.. On what?? I dunno... Haha.. Prolly, the students are having exams.. And I'm scared, I couldn't meet their parent expectation..

Been having lunch with my darling anggun since her first day of work.. So good.. and ya, I miss that girl... Hey su, juz wanna tell you no matter how busy I am, I will always remember you.. And kiutness, u muz be strong in dealing with what that has happened to u.. I will always be by ur side...

K, till then, take care!
Wassalam~

She wrote @ 3:52 PM 

-------------------------------------------------------






US

aIsYaH & HaFiZ.


SAY HELLO


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com