Life's a bliss!... *

27 May 2005

Okies... Work resume as normal..
Spent my holidays, hoping the next time would be a longer one...
Next destination would be Bangkok, with god willing..
A good as well as bad experience...

All I can say HK's technology is much faster than Singapore..
The trains, buses and etc etc.. *wow* (I could find electronic stuffs that I have never seen in Singapore and its much cheaper..)
But the residents are unfriendly *minding their own business and unpatient* and I have never seen anyone who bumped into me, to offer an apology or to say, "excuse me"..

The cost in HongKong is so damn high especially in Prime areas.. and my uncle's cybercafe is situated at the prime areas.. Somehow it should be like in Orchard..
The ONLY halal restaurant located in Kowloon City. Just imagine a cup of tea in HK cost SG$5 where I can get in SG at 70 cents..

And the bad thing is, I am not satisfied with the shopping!!
Yeah, its true, I was amazed at the first sight.. The cheap clothes, electronic goods, accessories and etc etc...
But as times goes by, all I could say was there is only a limited time...
Wrong schedule to go China...
And worst part is I had only given 1 hour to shop with some last minute shopping before taking the flight back to Singapore!!
Just imagine me running around the shops and bargain as much as I could for the prices of all goods and soveniers.. So in advance I would like to apologise to those whom I promise to buy soveniers for them and those who send favours as I can't meet your expectation..
Like I said earlier, Im scared I will tend to forget and it did happen.. My sincere apology..

Not much sight seeing.. Was suppose to go to the Peak but unfortunately had little time...and the time was spent too much at cybercafe..
Arghhhhh..
No point regreting..
Things has already happen as the way it is..

K, to the emotional part.. Unexpected, my uncle take a peek at my blog.. So thats when he kept repeating to me that I had a boring time there... I have seen the time he jokes around, the time he tends to be serious.. Well, U did ur best, uncle and I was touched by ur concern.. If not, I wouldn't feel depress when you send us off.. *trying the best to hide my tears away* If only dat someone would treat me like you do.. Sigh, he's not like that.. Muahaha... Okies... Enuf of that...

My dad had a motor accident while my mum and I was away.. And until now I still have not yet visit nor contact him.. Thinking of how he treated us, I just hope he would realise his mistake.. Hopefully one fine day, with god willing, he could bring the happiness to this family of mine...

Meanwhile enjoy the pixcy below.. Shall upload all pics at shutterfly soon..

I need a rest.. Plenty of rest..
Muahaha.. and Im so happy, its weekends tmr..
Woohoo...

Till then, take care!!
Wassalam~

She wrote @ 4:52 PM 

-------------------------------------------------------






US

aIsYaH & HaFiZ.


SAY HELLO


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com