|
01 June 2005
Been bz to post an updates.. Haha.. Actually more to hogging on the chat line with my darling Bie..
Meet up with my secondary school frens at Laselle last friday.. Finally someone graduate from Interior Design.. Met with new faces.. Kept chit chatting bout our future... *Sempat matchmade someone* Winks* Went for supper at simpang bedok.. I realised I saw someone whose looks seems similiar to this person.. Sapa lagi?? Bie lah.. Can't concentrate on eating the roti john special.. So, quietly I snap pictures of him and showed it to Bie.. Muahaha.. Sorry pic not that clear so won't posted on this blog.
Last saturday was my dad's birthday.. So went to accompany him.. Pity can't bring him around due to the accident fall on him... Hopefully he gets well.. Lazy to drive his car.. No mood to celebrate.. Prolly exhausted after the holiday trip. So my uncles, aunts and brother went to visit him.. Take a look at those pics below.. My nephew and niece.. So cute!! Had lots of fun playing with them.. Been a long time, since I met them..
Not feeling well these past few days.. Really a hard time breathing.. Yesterday, my temperature was damn high.. Mum gave me all those medicines and soon I fall asleep.. Went to work.. and now I can't even talk.. Arghhh.. All thanks to the bad cough I had..
Actually kind of excited.. Been browsing thru gifts.. My great buddy getting engage this weekend.. Woohooo... Gonna help her out.. I was invited to be her photographer.. Woots *Pats my back* Wonder if I can do the job.. Ok gotta think, think and think..
Shall upload all pics at shutterfly soon.. Bz lar...
Till then, take care!!! Wassalam~
She wrote @ 2:30 PM
-------------------------------------------------------
|