Life's a bliss!... *

23 June 2005

Im indulge with strawberries!!!!


Bought myself strawberry bath and body range from Body Shop!!
All thanks to Nadia.. Im addicted to Body Shop NOW.. Khakha..


Was not suppose to spend any cash!!
Save IsYa!! Save!! *knocks her head out*


K, somehow I don't like my background now!!
Feeling of a change...
Shall be a surprise to Bie..
Hehe.. *chuckles*


Since my boss went outstation for a WEEK *dancing around*, i decided to meet up Nad for lunch..


The first thing, I never would expected, she knew this girl.. And it happen to be her secondary school mate...
Khakha.. Was kinda shocked.. *faints* Since this girl and i went to religious class every sunday morning.. Initially I was introduced to her by another fren.. But we never chat at all when we often bumbed into each other, pretending to be strangers..


Sometimes when I am in the mosque, my cuz and I kept talking, playing around.. *oopps* While at times, I see her alone and so obedient.. Khakha.. Sorry Mash! Wonders, why she likes to be independent.. *Usually they will need company* I guess now, I had to be more friendlier everytime I see her.. *chuckles*


3 days more to go!!!
Eurghhhhhhhhh... I hate that feeling...
Endure it IsYa!! 4 months left!!!!
Yeah, you guys must be thinking im full of emotional shits.. But heck, who cares!!
I love him lots!!!


Till then, take care!!
Wassalam~

She wrote @ 10:35 AM 

-------------------------------------------------------






US

aIsYaH & HaFiZ.


SAY HELLO


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com