|
20 June 2005
Seems my blog have not been updated for days.. Yeah, was bored and tired to blog.. Been out wif darling for the past 1+ week... So he's left with another one MORE week.. *Eurghhh* I tot I can be so brave not to cry in front of him but then i was defeated... *Another Eurghhh*
Too much things happened lately... Someone came into my life to break up the relationship that we had.. He kept pestering my life, been trying to call me, trying to date me out.. I'm sorry Bie.. U suffered... Alhamdulillah, I managed to kick him out with the help from Bie too.. Thanks.. I learnt my mistake.. You are my guiding light..
Off we went to JB to watch two movies at one go.. Its was wrong timing, we went on Saturday... Initial plan was to go to sew maker to alter my dress but was postponed.. Firstly the jams, and then the cinema was packed with patrons queuing up for tickets.. Was frustrated by this sicko guy who took our seat.. I screwed him off.. but overall i love it!!
Yesterday was wonderful.. As plan, the celebration was a success.. Its been months we plan for a chalet.. Unfortunately it was fully book.. So decided to go cafe vienna.. Again, it was fully book.. At last, we headed down to Breeks Orchard... I made a surprise to those june girls... Bought a printed picture cake from Sweet Secrets..

Headed down to Breeks earlier and told the staffs about my plan.. So I pretended nothing happen.. Met them.. As usual they were always late.. Some even lost their way.. Khakha.. Had our lunch.. Bitching around... And after our lunch, there came a lighted birthday cake accompanying with birthday song.. Khakha, all the girls were shocked especially Wirda.. She was happily singing for herself when she really thought that the birthday cake was specially for Su only.. And I could see Nadia blushing away while I purposely sang infront of her.. They blew the candles, cut the cake but in the end it was me who cut the cake for them... Muahahaha...

And there left one piece of cake... After I gave the green light, off they rushed to grab the last bite.. It was so yummylicious... Khakhakha...

And we went to starbucks to chill while one by one make their move.. Too many pictures taken.. Slack around.. Pouring out the problems.. Sigh...

To the girl, I knew I can never please the way you expected me to.. You told me I never been trying hard to keep this friendship alive yet you told me not to interfere in your life.. I let you be alone.. You assumed that your friend snatched me away from you.. I tried my very best to make you believe it was untrue.. But I was wrong.. U let go of me and find a new life.. Now here I am to say, it will never be my lost, if i were to lose you.. But its your lost, if you were to lose me coz all these while you have never appreciate what I have done for you.. But then, I will still welcome you with my open arms whenever you need me to.. U never realise it now, but you will one day..
And to this beloved guy... What we have gone thru, was a splendid indeed.. It was an exquisite moment we shared together... I can never believe the love we shared was so wonderful... I am sure you are brave enough to go through this phase like I did.. I knew it hurts you more than I do.. but here I am to tell you I will always stay with you.. You are my hero.. Thanks Bie..
There's a hero If you look inside your heart You don't have to be afraid Of what you are There's an answer If you reach into your soul And the sorrow that you know Will melt away
[chorus] And then a hero comes along With the strength to carry on And you cast your fears aside And you know you can survive So when you feel like hope is gone Look inside you and be strong And you'll finally see the truth That a hero lies in you
It's a long road When you face the world alone No one reaches out a hand For you to hold You can find love If you search within yourself And the emptiness you felt Will disappear
[chorus] And then a hero comes along With the strength to carry on And you cast your fears aside And you know you can survive So when you feel like hope is gone Look inside you and be strong And you'll finally see the truth That a hero lies in you
Lord knows Dreams are hard to follow But don't let anyone Tear them away Hold on There will be tomorrow In time You'll find the way
To this guy, Im gonna miss you much!!

Oh I forgot to wish, Happy Belated Father Day, Dad....
Till then, take care!! Wassalam~
She wrote @ 11:03 AM
-------------------------------------------------------
|