|
03 June 2005
TGIF!!!!! But wait........... I'm with flu *achoooooooooo!!!*.... Arghhh.. its been days, I'm SICK!!! Yes, such a sicko!!! Stuck with work... Urghhh... Been bad!! Very Very bad... Should take half day!! Sigh!!
Early in the morning, received call from T company... Was tearing apart when she did an interview on the phone with me.. I was talking craps... Oh my, her impression on me went down the drain...
I guess I'm weak when comes to interview... Blank piece of mind.. Pray hard that they called me up for the next interview... Hopefully.... I need it badly man!!!
Yesterday slept at 2am.. Been busy preparing her gubahan... So excited!! But only half done!! Haiz... Gonna continue it the other half by today...
So girls, shall we meet up on sunday with the gold kebaya/baju kurung??
Suddenly i felt i'm lonely... Without his ramblings... his care, his concern... of all, his sms... That brunei boy has been bz lar... Wondering if the troopers still in Brunei... or he's bz in something?? hmmmm....
Okies... I upload all pics into shutterfly..
--->HoNg KonG Pics --->Sec Frens + Cuz Pics
Ok, i can't continue anymore... *starts coughing* achoooooooooo*
Till then, take care!!! Wassalam~
She wrote @ 5:00 PM
-------------------------------------------------------
|