Life's a bliss!... *

17 November 2005

Didn't I said I lost my memory stick?? Yesh I did.. But before that, this cute boyfriend of mine have uploaded our pictures in his new laptop hence a YYYEEEHHH!!!Kencang sey!!! Siang siang dah subscribe internet for his personal use!!


UNFORTUNATELY, he did not upload my lesbo partner's pic.. BOO!!
Baru nak tunjukkan muka dia yang setengah-maut-mati-mati-tak-nak-naik-cable-car..

So enjoyz yah..



Us before and after sky dining



A snapshot at Mount Faber



Isn't it lovely?? See, he wore the same shirt as in the pic



And of coz, he was surprised + shocked + delighted



I loike this.. Cute??


Oh boy, i'm sorry for the mess i created, for everything I do.. I'm not perfect neither do I not make mistakes.. And every mistakes make, I ought to learn.. I knew u have forgive me but I still blame myself.. Cinta itu tidak pernah meminta, tetapi memberi sepenuhnye...
Miss ya.. I Luv you too..


Till then, take care!!
Wassalam~

She wrote @ 3:44 PM 

-------------------------------------------------------






US

aIsYaH & HaFiZ.


SAY HELLO


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com