|
09 December 2005
Woaaaaa... such a long queue... wondering what were they up to...
 Indeed, I joined the queue too for ........ . . . . . . . . . . .
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 We get these for FREE!!! Woooohoooo........
So whats the commotion all about??
Starbucks had given away any drinks on the menu for free.. Hurray!!! Date: 8th Dec between 5 - 7pm.. Venue: All outlets One cup per person... Its once in a year thingy...
And you decide on how many times we queue up....
Muahahahaha, so much for being so kiasu-ism....
But hey, we very good daughters hor.. We think for families okey!!! Brought them back and let the families enjoy the yummilicious of frappucino...
Lisa showed me her work lounge consist of resting room and gym... Woohooo...
 Being so the jakun, I get to try out the message chair by okawa... See my face.. Hur hur hur...
Oh ya, remember 2 months ago, I did said bout 9th December.. Yesh, today me shall meet up with my ex-colleagues for another fun!! Woooohoooo.... really really cant wait for it...
And before I forget, *shouts* HAPPY BIRTHDAY MENG HUI!!!!! & HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABA!!!!!!
As for apiz, he has been away for few days and will be back this weekend.. Insyaallah
Till then, have a great weekends loves.... Enjoyz!!! Wassalam~
She wrote @ 2:59 PM
-------------------------------------------------------
|