|
09 January 2006
Gd Bye 05, Hello 06..
Went to catch fireworks with clanz... And was welcomed with surprise birthday party for the new & old gal... Muahahahaha...
Hepi Bday The oreo ice cream cake topped up with giant earthquake...
 Was fascinated with this lovely 'boom boom'.. You noe i noe lah eh...
 See that fireworks?? We were closely behind it.. WOW!!! Amazing...
And yes to our new revolution.......
Clanz All i want for 2006 is for us to be united, insyaallah...
On top of that, the kazens went out for last outing before school starts..
 Aaaaahhhh.. Shall meet everyone of u for tmr, insyaallah...
Last sat, early morning, we headed off to one of the ineresting places located at the west of Singapore... Our mission is to go to every places of interest in Singapore, insyaallah..
 My BIG, FAT HUNK!!! Woooohooo.. I loike!!! *slurp slurp*
 In my fantasy home... I'm lovin it...
Best Couple SEE!!! We were even in their news!!! *shouts*
Oppps, I still have not yet upload the ECP pics.. *slaps forehead*
To all Muslim bloggers, Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha... Maaf Zahir Batin..
Till then, take care!!! Wassalam~
She wrote @ 2:43 PM
-------------------------------------------------------
|