Life's a bliss!... *

10 February 2006

Im elated!!! Excited!!!
Overjoyed!!!!
and many happy words that i can't describe...
mainly for 2 reasons... :D :D :D :D :D


Firstly,
my cuzzin scored well for her O' Levels..
Alhamdulillah...
Congrats, Diana!!!
Ur future is gonna be a bright one...
wondered the rest of them whom im not close to...
hoping their results will turn out great too!!


Secondly,
Im gonna meet him!!
*shout* Yabedabedoo......
After days and days of not meeting...
He shud be on the way to Singapore, I hope...


Altho i do have a company dinner later,
i chose NOT to go..
partly was because I dont feel welcome with them...
they mind their business and so do i...
Aaaaahhhh speaking of it, reminiscing the moments im with my ex colleagues..
i miss miss miss them so much...
they treated me more like a family!!!
i dont care of the workload i've given...
as long as they treat me good, pampered me with love...
thats all I asked for...
We do still keep in contact...
no matter how distance we are...


If given a choice, im hoping to work with them again..
They are gonna organise another gathering soon..
I just have to wait till 4 months later...
:)


And yes, its friday today!!
Wooooohoooooooooo... *dancing around*
I always looking foward to weekends..
where I'm able to spend with my love ones..


till then, take care!!!
Have a great weekend ahead...


Wassalam~

She wrote @ 3:43 PM 

-------------------------------------------------------






US

aIsYaH & HaFiZ.


SAY HELLO


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com