Life's a bliss!... *

10 March 2006

ALHAMDULILLAH.... Hooraaaay!!!


Within a month, I was offered another job.. Of coz the first person i informed was none other than my beloved mom, shouldnt she be the first to know!!!!..
followed by him and my best cousin...


I was so delighted you, dapat keja tu.. and trust me, this job is gonna be a roller coaster for me.. I'm ready to accept the challenges that I'll be going thru..


Thanks to all of you who have been constantly praying for me.. May my journey continues from here, insyaAllah...


Now im goin to have a peace of mind while i'll be enjoying my short holiday with my BIG families and cousins and sewaktu dengan nyer!!! Sayang satu ribu kali sayang, she will not be goin.. sobs sobs!!


Tii then, have a great and wonderful school holiday...
Wassalam~

She wrote @ 6:14 PM 

-------------------------------------------------------






US

aIsYaH & HaFiZ.


SAY HELLO


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com