|
25 March 2006
Its been two weeks.. Since the last I went holiday with families, I started working in new environment and him staying in JB... Cepat eh...
I wish I could blog much but when I wanted to pin down my thoughts, I couldnt find any.. Khakha.. Working for a shipping company makes a huge difference in my life.. I couldn't able to blog much less to open my email and respond them.. And working from 8 in the morning, guess what time I had to get out when the place is at loyang.. 7am aahh... Urghh 1 hr juz for the transport.. Orang dari pasir ris gi boon lay, boleh lah 1 jam.. Ini bedok nak gi loyang, makan masa 1 jam.. Parah sey!!! Hari hari macam ni bleh mati sey!!! Should beg mum to get me a car.. Haha.. berangan jer lebih.. And my workload is so much that I don't think I will ever finish.. Hari hari kerja.. Takder time nak rilek.. Working with old 'American/British' bosses can be very bossy and fussy over small matters.. Alhamdulillah no politics involve.. All the staffs are malay and can make good kakis.. And when the bosses are not around, hahaha.. apa lagi, bukak cerita lah.. Tapi sayangnyer, the company doesnt offered a good welfare.. Like example today, we worked from 8-12pm.. and only 2 hours later, we packed up and go home.. But hey!! I tell you we work for free hor.. No overtime charges involved.. and my colleague can only go back at 5pm..
Now, macam nak blog pasal holiday lak.. Hehe.. Only a day to Tanjong Putri in JB.. Its actually across the sea and thats where i can find punggol.. Stayed in 2 bunglows with 10 rooms.. Baru sampai sana, berangan nak holiday syiok syiok, alangkah sedihnyer biler ada orang tu sudah jatuh ditimpa tangga.. Yes!! I fall down from flight of staircase.. And at that time, I was carrying cuzzin.. Slamat dia takder papa.. iyelah yang cedera teruk kita.. Bagus skali.. Lusanyer dah nak start keja baru.. Sempat lak tu, lepas tu pi main badminton.. Maklumlah dekat singapore susah nak beriadah.. Hehe.. But paling best skali we played water polo and only us, the mak jaarah's family in the swimming pool.. Almost all my uncles, aunts, cuzzins and even granny joined the fun.. Syiok sey!!! lepas tu pi main bowling.. Ey kat sana murah eh!! 1 game 3 ringgit jek.. Mula mula nak pi horse riding, tapi memandangkan ada kesilapan teknikal, kita pi lah bowling.. Memandai jek kiter ni.. Wakakaka.. Baik baik nak ikut uncle balik kul 3 ptg, tros balik kul 11 mlm.. coz everyone woudn't want to miss cerita DIA.. hehe.. But of coz we parted our ways.. I followed uncle to singapore.. And that is when I suddenly miss mum.. Hehe... Anak mak katakan.. Dah lah tu, tido kat rumah sorang sorang.. takder nenek, takde kakak, takder mak.. semua stayed over kat sana for another night.. Next morning, Im late for my first day of work.. Sungguh bijak skali..
I wanted to upload and show the pictures but this computer of mine always been giving me problems.. so wait a little longer hor... and diana/shiks, i want to see our pictures at ur bapak's new camera!! gambar korang kat camera gue, aku masih lom tunjukkan.. ni dah sibuk nak tgk gambar lain.. Hehehe.. k lah wanna rest for a while longer.. hope to meet him today.. rindu tau!!! :P
Till then, take care.. Wassalam~
She wrote @ 5:36 PM
-------------------------------------------------------
|