|
24 September 2006
I remembered i last blog about computer crashed down, driving me nuts.. and alhamdulillah with the support from lovely mom, i bought myself a new baby...
Its been a long time i read about other bloggers' blog... I was so excited bout couples getting married and adapting a new life with new partner and new family at new home.. Now, as I went back again to get updates on their life, I found out most of them are pregnant. Some have already given birth to cutie prince and princess.. Wow!!!
Times flies fast.. Hmmm 5 months I have not been online except for the recent post and another 3 months lagging behind which means a total of 8 months I have not updated with current news!!! Now i had to start from scratch learning new codes and software.. haha..
I also read about my school mates engaged to their wonderful, loving, romantic fiance/fiancee and to think when I read about their blogs now, they are getting married soon... So congratulations to each one of you who has gone to a step further.. Seeing them excited with preperations and such makes me wanting to settle down very very soon.. If only my financial is stable.. I wish...
On the other part, I wish to enjoy my life more.. If only I have meet him later... this is fate.. Whatever comes, I accept it. You know the feeling when passerby seeing couple like us walking along the street happily enjoying conversation till that we didn't realise we commit a sin. The thing has been haunting me every now and then since it happen.. I just feel so embarassed now to start a conversation with the informer. I wish to run away from everything that has happened. Yes, I admit its part of me to be blame. But by running away won't be able to solve the matter. And hence, we decided to take things seriously.
To every one whom I knew, in honour of the month of Eid Mubarak, I would like to apologise if i have ever hurt your feelings, neglect promises that I made, making a bad assumptions towards you, my shortcomings and attitude towards u.... Im truly sorry from the bottom of my heart.
Ya Allah, please give me the strength to go thru this phase and to be a better muslimah. Amin.
She wrote @ 4:16 PM
-------------------------------------------------------
|